Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beginning

Well, they say blogging is a serious undertaking. It requires dedication, consistency and, most of all, sheer energy. Individuals prone to depressions are not good bloggers by definition. At the same time blogger should be a creative person and truly creative people are almost always in some kind of crisis (it is also a tax season by the way). So, how to reconcile blogger's energy with blogger's mood swings? Honestly, I have no idea. As one overly optimistic individual told me ones, to test limits of possible one should push himself into impossible. With this newly opened blog I intend to do exactly that.

I will not be overloading this blog with details of my biography (nothing exciting there) or some poetic ruminations about my feelings when I see fresh snow atop of Golden Ears Mountain. I want this blog to be technical but technical humanely so readers who don't care much about difference between Web Spiders and Java Beans would find something interesting in here. Since I do programming chiefly for Internet proportion of material on Web and Spiders supposed to be bigger than any other one here. I am not sure it is possible though.

OK, let this blogging commence and pardon me for my English in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment